This Page

has been moved to new address

Product Review

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Product Review

Monday, July 12, 2010

Product Review

I told you previously I got a Remmington Silky Smooth epilator, and would review it after it has had some use. After getting the hang of it, and making my legs hair free here is my review.

After reading up on some tips of how to get the most out of it for the least amount of torture. I shaved first and used the epilator everyday for a week. That is supposed to help minimize some of the pain by catching hairs as they grow out to the right length for plucking. Once smooth it should last that way for 4-6 weeks depending on how fast your hair grows out.

As for the level of pain inflicted I give it about a 5 on a scale of 1-10. I do have a pretty high pain tolerance, but I found it just mildly uncomfortable. I do recommend doing it at night so any redness is gone by morning.

Question: What is your preferred method of hair removal?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home