This Page

has been moved to new address

I've Got a Feeling

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: I've Got a Feeling

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I've Got a Feeling

That tonight is going to be another fun night. It is Wednesday and that means another week of Mom and Me dance class with The Bean. I had a blast last week with Lyla. She didn't listen the whole time, or follow all of the direction. The kiddo isn't even two yet. Wouldn't expecting all of that be too much of her? The main objection is that she has fun, and is introduced to the wonderful world of dance.

Now in other news Lyla has jumped into the world of fashion blogging too. She insisted on being in today's pictures. Please forgive her hair. It is developing curls and waves, but isn't long enough or thick enough to provide any kind of weight to it. Until that time it is what it is.

Didn't she do a wonderful job?


#21 Short Sleeve Cardigan-Target
#16 Tank-Kohl's
#4 Pants-Target
#29 Shoes-Target
Bracelet-NY&CO
 Wingtips? Spectator Shoes? Whatever you call them the remind me of a pair of tap shoes I had a few years back.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home