This Page

has been moved to new address

Lost

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Lost

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lost

 Ack!!! I'm still putting together posts from my 30 for 30 challenge. However, I lost a few sets of pictures. That means you won't be getting a full 30 outfits. That's ok with me...I'm kind of over documenting this challenge. I finished it over a month ago, so the fact that I'm still posting pictures just drags it on and on. However, since I took a break from blogging I also took a break from taking pictures too. Now it is hard getting back into the swing of things. I will promise you that I won't still be posting my winter wardrobe once spring officially arrives.
The Scoop
Cardigan- Walmart
Skirt- Motherhood
Shoes- Payless
Scarves- Target

Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 3/15/11, 7:08 PM , Anonymous Frances Joy said...

I love the color combo, here! You look gorgeous!

 
At 3/15/11, 8:14 PM , Anonymous Rochelle said...

It's a lot harder to feel excited talking about an outfit when you wore it a while ago. I am sure that you finished it and did it well and that you learned more about remixing even if you don't end up posting all 30 outfits on here. Hope your blogging break helped!

 
At 3/15/11, 8:18 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

If you're tired of posting the 30 for 30 outfits, I say let yourself stop. Don't make yourself write posts that aren't fun for you.

I will tell you that this outfit is adorable! I really love the mixed shades of blue!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

 
At 3/17/11, 1:57 AM , Anonymous Mary Ann said...

I dig those bright tights!!!! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home