This Page

has been moved to new address

jeans so comfy you could sleep in them

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: jeans so comfy you could sleep in them

Thursday, March 24, 2011

jeans so comfy you could sleep in them

Two pairs of jeans were my first post challenge purchase. It took me almost two months to take the plunge. However, I'm glad I held out. These jeans are so incredibly comfortable. I was browsing the Target clearance racks and found the William Rast jeans for $12. I liked the price and managed to find my size, so I snagged two pairs and love them!
The Scoop
Jacket- Target
Shirt- Forever21
Jeans- Target
Shoes- Gordmans


Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 3/24/11, 5:01 PM , Anonymous Vanessa said...

The jeans fit you really well, and $12 is a steal. Your jacket looks great with them.
My Heart Blogged

 
At 3/28/11, 6:52 PM , Anonymous Frances Joy said...

Love those jeans!

 
At 3/29/11, 9:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i've been all about cuffed jeans! if only it was warm enough for my ankles to not freeze!

 
At 5/30/11, 10:54 AM , Blogger Louise said...

Those jeans look amazing on you! WOW!

 
At 6/2/11, 12:22 PM , Blogger Bre said...

Cute leather jacket and jeans. I have a comfy pair of jeans that I fell asleep in on my soft leather couch. The buttons on my pockets scratch it up a bit so be careful!
Cheers,
Bre

 
At 6/9/11, 2:35 AM , Anonymous Claire M. said...

Nice leather jacket! I love it ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home