This Page

has been moved to new address

Feeling Happy Never Felt So Good

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Feeling Happy Never Felt So Good

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Feeling Happy Never Felt So Good

I've been so busy and most of my bad news, drama is behind me. That, in and of itself, is enough to put a smile on my face! Also, you wonderful readers and all of your thoughts and concerns have put their own smile on my face when I get each and every comment I receive.
The Scoop
Jacket- Target
Shirt- NY and Co.
Jeans- Express
Shoes- Steve Madden


Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 3/22/11, 4:15 AM , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

Glad to see you are doing well and happy - saw on a previous post that your daughter has broken her arm? I hope she heals up soon!

 
At 3/22/11, 8:36 AM , Anonymous Vanessa said...

I'm glad things are getting better. You shoes really pick up on the yellow in your shirt.
My Heart Blogged

 
At 3/22/11, 9:51 AM , Anonymous Rebecca said...

Glad things are looking up. That top is really cute.

 
At 3/22/11, 11:17 AM , Anonymous Rochelle said...

I'm glad that things are going better and that the bad news is behind you!

 
At 3/22/11, 5:28 PM , Anonymous Emma Clark said...

So glad that things are getting better for you. That makes me smile too. :-)

 
At 3/22/11, 7:06 PM , Anonymous Fabienne Jach said...

So happy to hear good news! Yay!

f
The House in the Clouds

 
At 3/23/11, 12:12 PM , Anonymous Bre Clifford said...

I am glad you are in a better mood honey. I love this outfit on you. It's very springy as well which I think we both can't wait for!
Cheers,
Bre

 
At 3/29/11, 10:57 AM , Blogger Lori said...

I love this look. Comfy but slightly edgy.
Glad to hear you are doing well :)
No More Sweatpants

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home