This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy 2nd Day of Spring!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Happy 2nd Day of Spring!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy 2nd Day of Spring!

I've told you before that I've finished my 30 for 30 challenge, and had planned on finishing posting my pictures. With my unplanned break I fell very far behind in posting them. Now with the changing weather I just didn't feel up to posting winter outfits when I'm busy enjoying spring weather and fashions. I do have a couple of outfits that I wore during the challenge on warm days that I will most likely post, but other than that I will be more up to date. Now if only I can get myself back into the swing of regular picture taking.
The Scoop
Skirt- Thrifted
Shirt- Forever21
Vest- Walmart
Shoes- Steve Madden (yellow flats worn here)



Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At 3/21/11, 8:16 AM , Anonymous Vanessa said...

You look great, and tan. I'm so used to seeing you indoors. I really like the brightly color skirt.
My Heart Blogged

 
At 3/21/11, 9:46 AM , Anonymous dotty said...

these pictures are gorgeous! happy spring!

 
At 3/21/11, 10:00 AM , Anonymous Rebecca said...

I'm jealous that you can go outside with bare legs!

 
At 3/21/11, 4:52 PM , Anonymous Melissa said...

I love the outdoor shots! You look great. The vest/tee combo with the slim skirt is so flattering on you.

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

 
At 3/21/11, 6:50 PM , Anonymous Emma Clark said...

Yay for sunny days and outdoor shots. Love your waistcoat too.

 
At 3/21/11, 6:57 PM , Anonymous Frances Joy said...

Loving these shots. This is such a great looking simple outfit.

 
At 3/21/11, 7:33 PM , Anonymous Terri said...

It's great to see you outdoors...and looking lovely with the sunshine shining on that red hair.

 
At 3/21/11, 8:50 PM , Anonymous Angeline said...

Love this! So fun and colorful.

 
At 3/22/11, 11:16 AM , Anonymous Rochelle said...

I love the outdoor photos! It looks like you're having so much fun! It's great to see spring outfits too now that spring is here!

 
At 3/22/11, 9:46 PM , Anonymous Annie said...

ohhhh... I LOVE it! Super cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home