This Page

has been moved to new address

Florals Just Scream Spring

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Florals Just Scream Spring

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Florals Just Scream Spring

This is the dress I wore on Sunday. Since, it was the first official day of spring I couldn't think of any other way to kick it off except with the perfect vintage floral dress.
I won this dress in a giveaway that Tieka of Selective Potential hosted awhile ago. This is its first outing, and I got a lot of compliments on it. Love the cut and pattern.
The Scoop
Dress- Vintage
Leggings- Target
Shoes- Steve Madden

Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter, or by Email 
Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 3/23/11, 6:19 AM , Anonymous Veshoevius said...

That dress is lovely on you - gorgeous print!

 
At 3/23/11, 9:27 AM , Anonymous Vanessa said...

The dress is really pretty. The green looks great on you. Perfect for spring.
My Heart Blogged

 
At 3/23/11, 9:41 PM , Anonymous NanyBrazilian said...

love the look on you, I don't think I could pull off leggings like that!!!

 
At 3/24/11, 1:32 AM , Anonymous Mary Ann said...

Cute print on the dress - you look very springy!!

 
At 3/28/11, 4:44 AM , Anonymous Vintage Ladies Hats said...

This floral dress looks great on you. It's so classy and pretty. Your flats are awesome too. You absolutely look great in this outfit. :)

 
At 5/31/11, 1:41 PM , Blogger Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

Gosh, this dress is sooooooo cute ^^ x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home