This Page

has been moved to new address

A Bit of Lace

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: A Bit of Lace

Monday, July 26, 2010

A Bit of Lace

I irritated my eyes too much yesterday swimming in my contacts, so I had to break out the glasses today. Hopefully my eyes will be back to normal tomorrow morning. It isn't that I think I don't look good in my glasses. I just find life more comfortable without them. I also am not a big fan of how my glasses photograph. Oh well.

Today, I'm wearing my pencil skirt again. Last time I wore it with flats, and wasn't thrilled with how it looked. See Here. I have yet to get a new pair of black pumps, so I wore my black and silver spectator heels this go around. I like it better with a heel, but these still don't fit the bill. I think it has to do with the hight of the heel, or lack there of in this case. I really like the lace back on the tank top. It adds a little something special.

The Scoop
Tank- Kohl's
Skirt- Gap via The Black Market
Shoes- Target





What is your favorite heel hight?

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7/27/10, 11:58 PM , Blogger Angeline said...

I love this outfit...you look so relaxed and put together. That pencil skirt is the perfect length.

 
At 7/29/10, 9:24 PM , Blogger Mary Ann said...

4 inch....fo sho! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home