This Page

has been moved to new address

Ding Dong the Wedding Bells are Gonna' Chime

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Ding Dong the Wedding Bells are Gonna' Chime

Friday, July 23, 2010

Ding Dong the Wedding Bells are Gonna' Chime

"Wait a second," you say,"I thought Danie was already married." Well, you would be correct in thinking that. I am in fact married, and have been for almost three years now. The reason for the title of this post is I decided to wear my wedding dress for today's OOTD. I had a small, inexpensive, afternoon wedding. Thus the lack of a fancy, I will only wear once in a lifetime, dress. This dress is fun and flirty, and fit the occasion perfectly. If I remember correctly I got the dress at Younker's, and it had a big bow on the front. I swapped out the big bow for a vintage looking brooch as my something blue. Actually, I had a lot of something blues: blue garter, blue brooch, blue jewelry including a blue stone in my wedding/engagement ring. Ok, I'm done with the trip down memory lane. Here are the pictures.

The Scoop
Dress- Younker's w/ personal edits
Shoes- Target

Yes I had to include a cheesy "look at the ring" picture. To bad you can't see the details very well. Maybe, I will get a picture of it after getting it cleaned sometime.
 Anybody have exciting weekend plans?

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 7/24/10, 4:38 PM , Blogger Style Underdog said...

Your dress is cool. I'm glad you are reusing it. I had a small wedding too. Small fitted my personality better.

Thanks so much for your kind words you left me. It was truly appreciated.

Your outfit on Wednesday inspired my outfit today. I will post in a few hours. Check it out...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home