This Page

has been moved to new address

ch ch ch changes and updates

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: ch ch ch changes and updates

Sunday, July 25, 2010

ch ch ch changes and updates

I'm sure you noticed a big change to the blog template. I finally had time on my hands when I had access to a computer. I wasn't a big fan of the original template, but it was one of the first few I found. I hope you enjoy it, or at least tolerate it. However, if you do have major complaints about it let me know please.

Other than big changes to the face of the blog, No Guilt Fashion is now on Facebook and Twitter. Yes readers I was quite the busy bee this weekend. Hopefully everyone had a wonderful weekend, and is ready to face a new week head on.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7/25/10, 8:59 PM , Blogger Fia Kilbourn said...

Ooh! I like it. And you opened up comments!

 
At 7/26/10, 2:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's just my reader, but I can't read your font. It's really, really bold and bubbly and hard to see... But everything else looks awesome! Love the color scheme!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home