This Page

has been moved to new address

Afternoon at the In-laws

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Afternoon at the In-laws

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Afternoon at the In-laws

It is a pretty quite day for me. The in-law's are still remodeling there kitchen and dinning room with the help of my husband. After work we ran home and took my pictures. As soon as that was done, we headed over so Nate could work. Because, we will be over there for a while we are planning on staying for a BBQ. I didn't get to check if Nate got any good pictures before calling it quits. He did get a lot with Lyla in them, so I will upload the Mommy Blogger and Baby Blogger photos to No Guilt Fashion's Facebook page.

The Scoop
Shirt- Target
Capris- Kohl's
Shoes- Target
Belt- Charlotte Russe
Necklace- gift
Hair Pins- Wet Seal
Ok, I'll give you a a sneak peek of our duo photo shoot.
My dilemma with this outfit is  I wanted to belt the shirt, so you could see the studs on the belt better. However, I have to wear a belt on these pants too. Thus a compromise was made, and I tucked in the shirt, and belted the pants. I guess I could have left the shirt un-tucked to hide a plain belt on the pants, but that just seemed like a lot of belts. What would you have done?

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 7/27/10, 8:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

ahhhh love the "duo photoshoot" photo!! soooo cute! :)

http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

 
At 7/27/10, 9:44 PM , Blogger LyddieGal said...

I think tucking in the shirt with those shorts was great choice, you get one nice long line.

Chic on the Cheap

 
At 7/28/10, 4:17 AM , Blogger Chloe said...

I think you executed it perfectly. I understand the struggle, though- I hate belting my pants and almost always belt my waist (because I'm long-torsoed/short-legged and the higher up I can draw attention, I feel, the better) but belting the pants works well on you. You look great, as does the mini-munchkin modeling with you! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home