This Page

has been moved to new address

30 for 30: Outfit #6

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: 30 for 30: Outfit #6

Saturday, November 13, 2010

30 for 30: Outfit #6

Picture this, instead of Dorothy and her ruby slippers, me and my yellow flats. I'm clicking them together three times and repeating there is no place like home, there is no place like home. Why did I pull in this Wizard of Oz reference? I'm glad you asked. It is because, tonight I'm off to visit with the munch-kins and follow the yellow brick road AKA it is Wednesday night and I'm working nursery at church. Hmmm...does that make Nate the Tin Man, Scarecrow, or the Cowardly Lion? Of course, Lyla would be my Toto.

The Scoop
Cardigan- Target
Shirt- NY and Co.
Pants- NY and Co.
Shoes- Steve Madden via DSW


Follow No Guilt Fashion on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter
  Got a question? Ask me at Formspring

Labels: , , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At 11/13/10, 6:00 AM , Anonymous Tiffany said...

I love the details on the sleeves on the sweater! Its amazing how the small details really make a difference on a sweater! Looking fab!!

 
At 11/13/10, 7:16 AM , Blogger Angie said...

The shirt and the cardi are very stylish and versatile!I want to see how else you'll remix them!

 
At 11/13/10, 12:06 PM , Anonymous Linda W said...

I've seen other people with yellow shoes and I'm totally jealous of all of you!

The Auspicious Life

 
At 11/13/10, 1:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

my favorite outfit so far! love that top with they gray cardi.

 
At 11/13/10, 4:22 PM , Blogger liz said...

I love how all the colors match without necessarily being too match-matchy. If that makes any sense!

 
At 11/14/10, 11:32 AM , Blogger Josie said...

This sweater is darling. It's perfect with the rest of your outfit!

 
At 11/15/10, 12:36 AM , Blogger Mary Ann said...

I think I've mentioned this before but I love this sweater!

 
At 12/15/10, 2:49 PM , Anonymous Mary Ann said...

I think I've mentioned this before but I love this sweater!

 
At 12/15/10, 2:49 PM , Anonymous Linda W said...

I've seen other people with yellow shoes and I'm totally jealous of all of you!

The Auspicious Life

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home