This Page

has been moved to new address

Why can't Monday be the new Friday?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Why can't Monday be the new Friday?

Monday, June 28, 2010

Why can't Monday be the new Friday?



Here we go again starting a new work week. Today was a slow day at my store, and I had lots of time to catch up on paper work from the weekend. I also managed to get in some extra cleaning too. After work I decided to take Lyla to the park to play and take some outfit of the day pics. The capris are a gray cropped dress pant I got from Kohl's several years ago. The flats are $13 at Target here. The cami is here at Old Navy for $8.50. They don't have the color in stock anymore. The belt is a recent sale purchase from NY & Co. I got it for $5, sorry no link. 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home