This Page

has been moved to new address

Summer Must Haves

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Guilt Fashion: Summer Must Haves

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summer Must Haves

I regret to inform you that I have a sick kiddo at home, and due to the extra TLC she is requiring I do not have an outfit of the day post for you. However, I have seen a few bloggers doing this post, and I decided to jump on the band wagon. Here we go.
1. tinted moisturizer with SPF- I'm using Hard Candy's don't forget the rest of your skin too.
2. sundress lots and lots of sundresses- Target has a lot of cheap, cute sundresses this summer
3. metallic sandals- I have been getting a lot of use out of these from Target.
4. bobby pins- I'm growing out my blunt bangs, and the pins help keep it out of my face in the heat.
5. sunglasses- Please keep your eyes safe. You only get one pair. Mine are similar to these.
6. shorts- short shorts, longer inseams, and Bermuda length. They all work this summer.
7. Wedges- My favorites (read: comfy) are from Target.
I know there are many more important summer items, but that is what I have for you today.
Hopefully, Lyla Bean will be back to herself tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home